- Lawrence Hill's The Book of Negroes (the original title), otherwise known as Someone Knows My Name (the U.S. title).
- Joseph Boyden's Three Day Road.
- Chester Brown's Louis Riel: A Comic-Strip Biography.
- Heather O'Neill's, Lullabies for Little Criminals.
- Annabel Lyon's The Golden Mean (this one is available in paper on September 6th in the U.S.).
Friday, July 29, 2011
It's time to choose the next book! Lilian has very kindly put together a list for us, this time of recent Canadian fiction. So, let's finish up voting by Wednesday of next week (August 3rd) and have our discussion beginning on September 30th. That should give everyone time to read and post on the book. As always, anyone is welcome to join the group! All you have to do is read the book and participate in the discussion on your blog and/or on the discussion board.
Posted by Rebecca H. at 6:43 PM